Saturday 15 September 2012

Hello Everyone.

I thought for a long time, whether or not i should start my own blog.

Finally, today's the day. This is the first time i am writing a blog so bare with me if i bore you but still a little encouragement on your part could really help me.
You must be wondering," **** here's another blogger who is gonna ask me to donate or something to support him". But, hey hey its nothing like that. Encouragement to me would be a good couple of minutes that you can contribute towards my blog, reading it and if possible, yes commenting as well. :):):):):):):)

Let me start off by introducing my self.
My name is Nipun Singh Raghav, yes that's only one person and not three and that's me for the sake of it.:D:D. I am from New Delhi, capital of India. So, what now ????? Ya, got the little tube light in my head to function again. :D:D
This blog would basically reflect my posts towards my passion, Networking and some of the other stuffs as well ( i know i know, i wrote my blog's address but yes that's what this blog would be all about).

I am into networking, not long though but i see my future in this field. Thanks to a friend of mine who introduced me to networking especially CISCO.
Now what is Cisco, u say ???
Cisco is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California, United States, that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment's.

Don't even bother going over to Wikipedia in order to fill your knowledge banks. I copied this from there only:D:D:D:D.
So yes, i am studying as to how to work with the equipment's(sort of) that this company manufactures and believe me I am LOVING IT.

Apart from this, I also do magic. Yup, you heard me right folks. Magic. Really love performing and practicing, entertaining people etc etc. I particularly do Card Magic@close up. NO NO, don't copy and paste it in into your browser expecting some website with wands and magically stars following your mouse pointer :D:D. My future posts will showcase some of my favorite effects as well.


Phew, that looks good for the first post. I hope to have some good time talking to you guys and sharing my experience virtually.

Thank You all.



No comments:

Post a Comment